Video door phone systems perform a simple but important function. They allow one to communicate safely with visitors without any need for physical interaction with them. By installing a door phone system you will increase not only your home security, but also the convenience of managing unwanted visitors.
The market is wide and you will have plenty of decisions to make when shopping for a door phone.
- The external camera and speaker box should be 100% waterproof.
- The outdoor camera should come with an infrared illuminator. This feature enables you to identify visitors in poor light conditions.
- The external box and camera socket should be strong enough to resist vandalism.
- Make sure that the camera lens is protected with a barrier.
- Make sure the system allows audio communication as well.
- The total scope of the camera's vision is important; the wider the field of view, the more area will be under surveillance.
- Visual/non-visual compatible. Just in case the sensitive visual functions break down talk features should remain.
For more details visit :http://ortusinfosys.com/services-videodoortelephonesolutions-22.html